Il papa che verrà
Trew
2015-07-11 17:08:59 UTC
Ecco come dovrebbe essere il prossimo papa, ecumenico ed ecologico

When I am elected Pope, I shall restore this beautiful Apostolic and
Evangelical custom. I shall be carried around upon a litter, which I
shall call the Sedia Petrina. It will be so much more Ecological and
Green than those beastly fuel-guzzling Popemobiles used by earlier
resource-prodigal Pontiffs. Entirely Fossil Fuel Free, it will be lifted
by eight noblemen from remotest Northern Turkey who will be called the
Nobili della periferia, in deference to a homiletic commonplace of
Decessor noster Franciscus. (Their nobiliary status will be guaranteed
by the Seize quartiers principle.) To encourage the humble ostrich
farmers of Sub-Saharan Africa, I shall be fanned as I progress with
ostrich feather flabella. In order to promote actuosa participatio, the
people will kneel and cross themselves as I pass scattering blessings,
and, as an Ecumenical Gesture towards Greek Orthodoxy, they will shout
Eis polla ete Despota! In deference to Health and Safety (mine), babies
will not be thrust up for me to kiss. Security will be in the hands of
huge Australians, who will have been trained to recognise and, without
any question or second thought, to destroy Jihadists, Sede-vacantists,
and Liturgists. They will be known popularly as the Matildas. The very
sound of their simple but uplifting vernacular song will be enough to
strike terror into the hearts of any surviving German Liberal
Theologians whose names begin with K. Instead of handling News
Conferences, Fathers Lombardi and Rosica will be usefully redeployed to
conducting a daily auto da Fe. Furthermore, I shall ... Oh dear, am I
getting carried away?

http://liturgicalnotes.blogspot.it/2015/07/the-next-pontificate.html
Fathermckenzie
2015-07-11 22:22:52 UTC
Post by Trew
Ecco come dovrebbe essere il prossimo papa, ecumenico ed ecologico
When I am elected Pope, I shall restore this beautiful Apostolic and
Evangelical custom. I shall be carried around upon a litter
(snip)

Unfortunately, you are not the Holy Spirit, nor you have any chance of
being elected to the Seat of Peter
--
Et interrogabant eum turbae dicentes: “Quid ergo faciemus?”.
Respondens autem dicebat illis: “Qui habet duas tunicas,
(Ev. sec. Lucam 3,10-11)
Trew
2015-07-13 20:51:04 UTC
Post by Fathermckenzie
Post by Trew
Ecco come dovrebbe essere il prossimo papa, ecumenico ed ecologico
When I am elected Pope, I shall restore this beautiful Apostolic and
Evangelical custom. I shall be carried around upon a litter
(snip)
Unfortunately, you are not the Holy Spirit, nor you have any chance of
being elected to the Seat of Peter
The pope is not always elected by the Holy Spirit. Do you think that the
last two Spanish speaking popes (Borgia and Bergoglio) were elected by
the Holy Spirit, or rather by some fool cardinals?